dark-archer21 said: I know you guys get a lot of these but I was just wondering what are your thoughts on mods and your top 5 for skyrim? (I just need more mods lol)
I will happily answer this question and I hope the other mods do too! Anyway I really like mods, especially because they fix things that annoy me. :D My game is quite unmodded, I don’t use a lot of texture mods, face mods and stuff like that so most of my mods concentrate on fixing/improving things or adding new content.
My top 5 is fairly boring/basic, but they are must have mods for me:
- UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul (multiple followers, added follower features, adds some followers as marriage options etc. Great for someone who likes followers)
- Immersive Armors & Immersive Weapons
- Live Another Life - Alternate start (If you are bored of starting with Helgen. The surprise me option is a fun way to start a character)
- Convenient Horses - (if you ride horses a lot, this adds horse armors and different features for horses)
- Helgen Reborn (Help rebuild Helgen!)
// I would also suggest you watch videos made by Brodual on Youtube, they feature a ton of interesting mods and seeing mods on video really gives you a lot more information about them. (Although I loathe the way they say mod :’D)
My top 5. That’s hard. I will have to go with:
- Towns and Villages Enhanced
- Immersive Armors
- Mistveil ENB Mirage of Summer
Needless to say, I have quite a few more favorites that I feel I can’t live without!
The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.– Ernest Hemingway, Men Without Women (via psych-facts)
Mogwai - Hungry Face
Date someone who would rather watch your favorite movie with you than go to a party on Friday night. Date someone who will share their food with you even though you said you didn’t want any. Date someone who will warm your hands in the winter and kiss your pink nose. Date someone who will text you they love you at 2am and at 9pm. Date someone who will let you change the station in the car when they’re driving. Date someone who can make you smile when you would rather die. Date someone who makes your insides feel like you’ve just downed a bottle of vodka. Date someone who makes you better.– Unknown (via c-oquetry)
It’s official: American Horror Story - Freak Show Premieres 15th OCTOBER 2014.